ROOM is currently seeking a Creative Assistant to the Owner / Founder, Amy Crain. This is a terrific entry level opportunity for someone with a history of excelling in his or her endeavors, and who is interested in true growth. As the right arm of the owner, this person will be exposed to all facets of the running and management of a high-end home design showroom. This isn’t a job about scheduling lunches and travel; it is a meaty position with lots for a smart, creative, eager individual to sink his or her teeth into.
Here is a sampling of the types of projects that this individual would undertake:
- Reaching out to our trade customers in gathering install photos of our pieces, to be used in social media.
- Setting up new products, including photo re-touching, full product review, and uploading to the web site.
- Creating collateral materials such as a Guide to Custom Upholstery, Live Edge Dining Table Guide, etc.
- Setting up / updating ROOM’s profile on various social media platforms.
- Ongoing product updates.
- Creating and sending email newsletters via Constant Contact, as well as updating our products on sites such as Dering Hall.
- Sales / customer quotes.
- Some office duties, such as ordering supplies and updating tags.
We are looking for someone who is equally creative and brilliant, with a passion for great design. Excellent written skills are a must, as are experience with graphic design and basic photo re-touching. Work would be from both Connecticut and NYC.
Please email resume and cover letter, including compensation requirements, to [email protected].
Have a lovely day!